We protect your privacy and your personal data during the visit of our website. Your personal data are processed in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as with the contents of this data privacy statement.
TherapySelect Dr. Frank Kischkel
Tel.: +49 (0)6221 - 8936 - 157
Fax: +49 (0)6221 - 8936 - 158
Email: contact [at] therapyselect [dot] de
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our data protection officer, Dr. Frank Kischkel, at data-protection [at] therapyselect [dot] de at any time with all data protection concerns.
We collect personal data from you as follows: information about your visits to our website such as, for example, the scope of the data transferred, the location from which you retrieve data from our website as well as other connection data and files and further contents which your retrieve. As a rule, this is carried out using log files and cookies.
By accessing or using our website, we may process certain personal data relating to you, such as your first and family names, email address, subject and content of messages that you sent to us using the contact form on our Website. You acknowledge and, where necessary, agree that these personal data may be collected and processed for the purposes of offering you the services available on our website, contacting you and answering to your queries.
For the informative use of our website, in principle it is not necessary for you to provide any personal data. When our websites are called up, we only collect the data which your internet browser automatically transmits to us.
Your data is collected, processed and used exclusively for the purpose of providing the service you have requested.
The data will not be passed on to third parties but our cooperation partners Paradigm Diagnostics and Guardant Health, if necessary.
You have the right
- to receive information from us free of charge about the personal data stored by us concerning you (right to information)
- to demand from us confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you (right to confirmation)
- to demand from us that the personal data concerning you is erased by us without delay where the processing of the same is no longer necessary and the further conditions under the GDPr for erasure are also fulfilled (right to erasure)
- to demand from us the immediate rectification and augmentation of any incorrect personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
- to demand from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of the processing)
- to receive from us the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability)
- to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data with effect for the future.
Erasure and blockage of personal data following fulfilment of the purpose
We process and store personal data only for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the respective purpose, but no longer than up until the expiration of the statutory periods of retention and storage.
Upon fulfilment of the respective purpose and expiration of the statutory periods of retention and storage, the personal data will be erased or blocked in accordance with the data protection stipulations.
Right of appeal
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisor, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data concerns you the DSGVO violates.
Amendment of Data Privacy