Applicable to all Solid Tumors
The PCDx™ is in principle applicable to:
- All types of solid tumors
- Solid tumors are those kinds of cancer which originate in different organs. The most frequently tested types of cancer are breast cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, ovarian cancer, sarcoma and skin cancer.
- Malignant effusion including ascites and pleural effusion
When the Next Step in Treatment is UNCLEAR...
- Aggressive cancers with few standard treatment options or limited time to treat:
- Pancreatic cancer
- Difficult to treat cancers, such as certain metastatic and refractory diseases
- Platinum resistant ovarian cancer
- Triple-negative breast cancer
- Rare tumors or cancers with undefined standard of care