Guardant360® CAN be used for:
- Patients with solid tumors.
- Patients with cancer in an advanced stage (stage III and IV).
- Patients, whose tissue is unobtainable or whose biopsy yields an insufficient quantity for sequencing.
- Patients with a progressive cancer.
- Patients, who do not receive a therapy (chemotherapy or radiation therapy for example) at the moment.
- Patients, who are planned to be treated with targeted drugs, since Guardant360® can only predict the efficacy of targeted therapies. The efficacy of chemotherapies cannot be tested with Guardant360® .
- Patients, who want to monitor their cancer therapy (all forms of cancer therapy).
- Patients, who have a progression despite therapy and want their tumor to be evaluated for present/newly formed mutations during therapy.
Guardant360® CANNOT be used for:
Patients with a hematological cancer (leukemia or lymphoma).
Patients with cancer stage I or II.
Patients receiving a chemotherapy or radiation therapy at the moment.
Patients, who require an efficacy prediction for other cancer therapies than targeted therapies like chemotherapies.